sábado, 15 de maio de 2010

One For The Girls



I´m back with another Just Magnolia Challenges. This week the theme was so easy and pleasent for me: One for the girls. I love girly things. I was keeping this Basic Grey paper for using them in a delicate work and here you are. This Tilda was one of that Lucy´s stamped for me. It is so cute!
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Flowers:Prima; Grupure, Distress Ink, Spellbinders Dies; Copics: E00,E01, E50, B00, RV00, E37, Y02
Posted by Picasa



Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard2_2.php##ixzz0oWXMrWw3

2 comentários:

Mina disse...

stunning card, I love Jam Tilda and shes beautiful in these colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

LuzinhaFolch disse...

So querida esse cartao ta divino!
Vc esta cada dia melhor.
Agora pra ficar perfeito soh falta te conhecer pessoalmente!
xoxo
Lu